PrayTeam.org is open for all to post prayer requests. Sometime in life there are
many personal and pressing matters that need prayer and support from all around.
You can also pray for others. How wonderful to take time and do this!
GOD WILL BLESS YOU FOR TAKING TIME FOR OTHERS.
These are very personal that cannot be shared to close knit groups. These are prayers
that are hurting deep within ones heart. While you may pray for these items sincerely,
it is always good to share some of these burdens to others who really care and has
only your well being in mind. These are ordinary people with extraordinary passion
to pray for others. These prayers are heard and answered.
As the Psalmist says in Psalm 116...
- I love the LORD because he hears and answers my prayers.
- Because he bends down and listens, I will pray as long as I have breath!
- Death had its hands around my throat; the terrors of the grave overtook me. I saw
only trouble and sorrow.
- Then I called on the name of the LORD: "Please, LORD, save me!"
- How kind the LORD is! How good he is! So merciful, this God of ours!
- The LORD protects those of childlike faith; I was facing death, and then he saved
- Now I can rest again, for the LORD has been so good to me.
- He has saved me from death, my eyes from tears, my feet from stumbling. (NIV)
GOD BLESS YOU ALL.